"Outpatient" Speech Therapy services provided in your home. I promise to provide confidential, clean, and compassionate care. Sessions can take place in your home, regardless of your homebound status.
"Outpatient" Speech Therapy services provided online. Sessions will be held over the internet, using a program that will allow us to interact over your computer, laptop, Ipad, tablet, or smart phone.
No matter which way your therapy or consulting services are conducted, they will always be productive and quality.
About Twin Cities Speech and Memory
TC Speech is a private practice Speech Therapy and senior advocacy company led by a local Speech Language Pathologist. Margo is a military Veteran and has over 13 years experience working with adults and seniors in their homes. She is certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and licensed by the MN Dept of Health. As a Veteran of the military, a middle child of 10, and foster sister to many, she has the skills needed to treat patients with a wide range of conditions, backgrounds and beliefs.
- Bachelor and Master's Degrees in Communication Disorders, Speech Language Pathology
- Medicare certified provider
- Certified to provide LSVT, LSVT eloud, Loud for Life for Parkinson's Disease
- American Speech Language Hearing Association certified
- Licensed by MN Dept of Health
- Juniper Network Provider: Living Well with Chronic Conditions; Living Well with Chronic Pain
- Professional interests: Dementia, COPD, Parkinson's, Transgender, Dysphagia, aging voice, holistic therapy, functional therapy
Have a question?