Twin Cities Speech and Memory is a private practice Speech Therapy and senior advocacy company led by a local Speech Language Pathologist. Margo is a military Veteran and has over 12 years experience working with adults and seniors in their homes. She is certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and licensed by the MN Dept. of Health.
- Traditional Speech Language Pathology services: "Outpatient" services in your home or on your computer. Medicare and private pay clients only clients at this time.
- Consulting services: No matter how RANDOM you think it is...bring your question(s) about you or your loved one's thinking, breathing, communication, learning or swallowing problem. Want to find ways to improve the quality of life for you and those around you? Ready to improve communication and understanding between you and those you love or work with? Schedule a 30 minute phone consult...it won't cost you a dime.
- Onsite quality of life and wellness assessments
- Support improving generational communication and understanding
- Ongoing support to manage effects of chronic conditions
- Sandwich generation I feel you! Let's talk about ways to manage life with kids, career and aging parents
Click below to explore.
TC Speech can treat: